Followers

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Goth Girl with Balloons by Maureen

Good morning! I am Maureen, aka Mo, and I am delighted to be a part of the design team here at SLS Lines. This is my first Inspiration post for you and I am showing a cute little Goth Girl with Heart Ballooons.

I do my colouring with Promarkers and for this post I decided to make an ATC instead of a card. This is a 2.5"x3.5" miniature artwork. I have used Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells paper for the background and heat embossed the edges with black embossing powder for a different edge. The sentiment is an embellishment from my Halloween stash!
I hope you like my project, it's featured on my own blog today too.
Thanks for joining us!
Mo xxx

2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing Maureen! I love the blue with the Halloween colors! Oranges and blues are some of my fave combos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Maureen. Wow. you sure packed a punch into an ATC!!!!. She's wicked. x

    ReplyDelete