Followers

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Valou - Inspirational Post

Hello everybody!

I hope that you all are fine today! Here, the sun is there! :-) 

Here is my first inspirational post. I hope that it plaeses you! 



I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " Joy! Craft ".


I used an image " SLSLines ", which you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".

I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ". Under the image, I stuck of the lace of ecru Calais and the pink creased ribbon.


I added a big pink rose (50 mm), a white daisy, a flower of cherry tree ecru, two Lilies turquoise blue ,  and two pink Lilidafts.

Thank you of your passage and wishes you an excellent day! 

Hugs,



1 comment:

  1. So pretty and soft! This is gorgeous, Valou! The flowers and the lace are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete