Followers

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December Inspiration with Susan

Today I am sharing my December SLSLines Inspiration. And I'm trying to start off the almost New Year with using scraps! I've created this card using all scraps. And I have a ton of them that need to be used! So, my New Year's Resolution is going to be to use more scraps! I need to get rid of some.


For my December Inspiration I have used Nature Goddess which you can find in the SLSLines Etsy Shop. I have colored her with my Copic Markers and done a bit of decoupage. I've used several different Spellbinders dies on this card and I believe the border die is from My Favorite Things. I also added some pink floss and the small pink butterfly charm. There is a gem in the center of the circle, gems on the butterfly and a couple of flowers. The sentiment is a Paper Smooches stamp.

Copic Markers Used:
  • Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
  • Hair: YR00, YR04, YR07, YR09, E09
  • Leaves: YG01, YG05, YG09
  • Flowers: R32, R35, R37
  • Lips: R20, R22

No comments:

Post a Comment