Followers

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Pretty Sunshine - Crafting Vicky

Hello everyone! I'm getting ready for my vacation and that means a vacation Smash album to record the camping memories.  So what is better to decorate the pages than some fabulous digis?!?  For this page I'm trying to get Mother Nature on our side and get some fabulous sunshine using the great digi Pretty Sunshine.

Last year I did the pages of my album while camping and that's fun as well but I don't have as many supplies to color and to just add details as I do from home! And that's what happened here as I would not have had the lettering to do this at the camping site!
Hope you like this and will think of using your digis in a different way!!!You can find the details on how I made this on my blog.

Hope you have liked my inspiration for you go and check out the fabulous digis in the store.

Have a great Thursday everyone!

Hugs



Crafting Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment