Followers

Monday, November 9, 2015

Say Cheese!

Hello SLS Lines Fans!!
 
Say Cheese!!!

Today I am sharing a quick birthday card I made for my daughter's boyfriend a few weeks ago - couldn't resist having some fun and using this funny guy again and it's always good to get some inspiration to make a male appropriate card!!
 
You can find this cheesy "goth" guy in the Store here. He's also part of this colouring book with lots of other cool "goth" images - too good to resist and think how many co-ordinating cards you can make with all the images!!!!!
 

 
Background patterned papers are from a little 6 x 6 pad I have had for ages "Prima Engraver Collection" - I love the neutral colours and the designs. Goth boy coloured with pastel pencils and fussy cut. I cut the wording and camera on my Silhouette. A fun card!
 
Remember we always have a challenge running with the opportunity to win some images so check it out here at the blog along with the other amazing DT creations!!
 
Sharon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment