Followers

Friday, May 13, 2016

Why So Serious?


Hi everyone, Judy here. This is my inspirational art journal page for May.  Had lots of fun playing in my art journal book. The background of my page is a gelli print that I added some stenciled circles to. 

The image I used from SLS Lines is one of my favourites called  Mad Court Jestor and can be found in the SLS Lines Esty shop here. I coloured my image with Copics and a charcoal pencil.  I used molding paste and a stencil around the image.  The molding paste was coloured gold using PanPastels.  I used a stencil for the  large wording and a Dymo for the "Have Fun". 

Don't forget out current  Halloween challenge, there is still time to join the fun. Remember there is a new challenge on the 20th of every month. 

1 comment:

  1. Very creative and intricate creation and love the messages ~ Definitely have fun ~ it all goes by 'in a blink' ~

    Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete