Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Girls on Film....

Hi Everyone!
 
Hope you are all enjoying some crafting time this week - I am lucky to be on a bit of a break from our business so I have had quite a lot of time to create!!!
 
Today I have an inspirational post for you with some of Sal's "nudes" - of course - if you know me and the SLS Lines nudes you know I love to create with them on a regular basis!
 

You can find these images in the store - some are available individually and some are part of an adult colouring book - check them out!!! Click here for a direct link to the Adult 18+ section to find all these tasteful ladies - oh and one tasteful gentleman!
 
 
I've created a mixed media double tag using 2 of the nude gals plus some cut outs from Silhouette files which were perfect for my Girls on Film theme!
 
Background is smooshed acrylic paint LOL!! I added a bit of fibre to the top of each tag and a piece of muslin on the back as well. I computer generated the wording on the board. Gals coloured with copics.
 
A bit of fun!!
 
Stay tuned for more inspiration and a new challenge starting on the 20th!! But still time to enter our current challenge!
 
Sharon
DT

No comments:

Post a Comment